The mines of Esperanza
- Picture A. Bridge over the Barranco de la Hoya (Hole or pit Valley).
- Picture B. Remains of bridge over the Barranco de los Lobos.
- Picture C. Phil walking under the bridge.
- Picture D. View from bridge A towards Esperanza.
- Picture E. Mine entrance. Is this Esperanza pozo?
- Picture F. Possible road across to the track the other side of the river. I am not entirely sure about this, or the existance of the railway branch shown.
- Picture G. The hoppers, buildings and electricity tower.
- Picture H. Part of the hoppers and possible loading chutes.
©Copyright Don Gaunt
Click here to go to the Faydon.com Home Page